- Bepanthen First aid cream contains an antiseptic that helps protect sensitive skin from infection.
- Fights infection, soothes and moisturises.
- The smooth consistency allows gentle application onto damaged skin to help soothe the skin to heal.
- Bepanthen First Aid is free from all colours and fragrances.
- Warnings: For external use only. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Bepanthen First aid cream contains an antiseptic that helps protect sensitive skin from infection.. With its smooth consistency, you can apply it gently to damaged skin, which allows it to heal. Like all products in the Bepanthen range, it contains dexpanthenol (proVitamin B5). Bepanthen First Aid can be used for the treatment of minor cuts, grazes and burns. It also gives welcome relief for chapped hands and minor sunburn. If symptoms persist please see your health care professional .